PACT Membership Benefits
There are many benefits that come with your PACT membership:
- The right to use the designated letters RCST/PACT (Registered Craniosacral Therapist) after your name.
- Access to promotional material such as brochures, flyers and posters.
- Access competitively priced personal indemnity insurance policies (for Australian and New Zealand members)
- Complimentary listing on the PACT website register of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy practitioners.
- Access to the Member’s only area of the PACT website for newsletters, articles, information and supervision.
- Promotion of Biodynamic Craniosacral Therapy and Practitioners through website, Internet and other marketing.
- Reduced cost post-graduate courses and workshops to assist in member’s professional development.
- The opportunity to become members of the New Zealand Charter of Health Practitioners (NZCHP)
- Peer contact, support and mentoring.
- Designated experienced Supervisors.
- Voting rights at Annual General Meetings.
- The opportunity to be actively involved in a professional association.
PACT has a Facebook page. Like the page and help build our community. You’ll also receive updates on upcoming CPD opportunities and other craniosacral therapy related posts. You can find our page here
PACT also has a closed community group page on Facebook, please join us by clicking here
If you have any suggestions on how PACT could better serve you as a practitioner, please contact us and we can put forward your ideas at the next Executuve Committee meeting.
If you would like to join the PACT Executive Committee (voluntary work) please let us know.
Your ideas and queries are important to us.
PACT is a community based association and relies soley on our membership for support, development and advocacy of BCST.